3 Easy Ideas To Start Using Twitter For Your Niche Marketing
Its no secret anymore that using twitter is the tool of choice in a social media strategy for any online business today. You cannot (should not) ignore a massive number of potential for targeted leads. What is surprising is that many businesses seem to be missing the point or ignoring the facts and are not taking advantage of it. Those that are will be getting ahead and have the upper hand in the competition for their niche market. One of the factors in using twitter is that over 60% of those on Twitter are college graduates and have earnings over the national average. Not a bad angle when you are marketing products that people need, as it helps if they have the means to purchase them. If you need more incentive to begin twitter marketing, here are 3 easy ideas to do it the right way:
1) Begin by doing your twitter use homework. Learn how to tweet, see how others in your niche are using it and learn about your main page setup, what works and what doesnt. This will save you time and energy, trust me. Using targeted keywords, for example, in your bio, will help your potential to be found in your niche. There are many more little “tricks” but this is an idea of what is meant by getting a clue on things before you start. Find some gurus that have a huge number of followers and see what they are doing, maybe get invloved in a few conversations to begin to be part of the community.
2) Follow your target or niche market. Research with the search tools for twitter and find out who is doing what you are doing (or looking to do it). Follow them first and establish some rapport.People will begin to follow you back and you will build an audience of like-minded twitterers that will begin to see what you are all about. That is called traffic generation for free in other terms. Everyone can use more traffic. Build your follower list slowly over time and as it grows your reach into that niche increases.
3) Tweet often and provide value. Do not send a bunch of sales pitches on “how we all can make a million dollars in 20 minutes or less”. As mentioned, these are college grads and many can spot shady ideas a mile away. Get a blog going if you dont have one and write articles when you can that will be valuable to your followers. Tweet with a link to your content instead of a sales page.The article can be linked here and there to promote your useful products, but have them trust you and your mentoring initially, which will build loyal followers first, then provide sales in time. If you do not follow this gameplan, people will unfollow you as they need more than the latest sales pitch to remain interested.
Twitter marketing is obviously vital these days and should be an important part of your overall strategy. It doesnt have to be overly time consuming and can be managed with just a few clicks per day. The key is not to ignore it and to tweet and follow and retweet and connect a little each day. You will be surprised how quickly your followers grow and how your own base of knowledge increases simply by having this useful network of like minded people in your arsenal and in your sales funnel as well. Tweet on!
Get Started Today. Follow me on Twitter right here,, right now.
If you like this article, please recommend it or share it below with the share/save button. Also please leave a comment – scroll down and let us know what you think? Your feedback is appreciated.
- Online Marketing: Simple 4 Step Process To Supercharge Your Business
- 3 Reasons To Begin Online Article Marketing
- Using Social Media – Not An Option Anymore For Your Business
- 4 Reasons To Start A Blog Now For Your Business
- 5 Free Leads Resources To Dominate In Any Online Business
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!