4 Reasons To Start A Blog Now For Your Business
Ever wonder why there are so many blogs appearing online these days? If you are reading this and have a business of any kind online, and are reading about your competition, you have answered the question. A blog is vital to your online success and here are 4 reasons why :
1) A Way to Find Your Business – You need a place to drive your targeted audience to your business and to create your sales funnel through your opt in form. You will give them value through your information and articles, they will then return for more and may buy from you.
2) Keeping In Touch With Your Clients – When your clients hear from you they feel connected and appreciated. Connected is a good thing, you stay on their mind and then you continue to provide quality information that they need and can use. Friends work with friends…
3) Creating Traffic – You need to keep the clients you have, and gain new ones to stay in business. Traffic increases subscribers, more subscribers increases sales and search engine rankings improve (more on that in another strategy post)
4) Building Your Social Media Networks – Your blog will have buttons to inform your guests how to stay in touch through Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media. This becomes a continuing source of new visitors and traffic magnet. Now go back to #1 and repeat over again.
Now you understand the “why” of the blog.
I hope you find this information helpful and it helps you take action toward your own blog.
Want to set up your blog FAST? Click Here for the process.
Already have a blog? Great! Still need help? Click here to take the proven next step in driving traffic to and monetizing your work.Share on Facebook
- Using Social Media – Not An Option Anymore For Your Business
- Work From Home? – Too much information, where do I start?
- WordPress for Your Blog – Work From Home Success Secrets Basics
- Campaign Marketing – Using “Appreciation” To Attract, Retain and Get Referrals
- Entrepreneur Or Employee? The Future Is Now – Are You Ready?
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!