Online Marketing: Simple 4 Step Process To Supercharge Your Business
There are many paths of Online Marketing that you can use to connect with the almost one billion people on the web. Obviously you need to provide your product or services, but it’s a bit frustrating figuring out exactly what to do and how to do it.
Having a defined plan of action is vital to avoid struggling and produce measurable results. Luckily, there are gurus that are sharing secrets for both experienced and novice website or blog owners. Yes, there is a better way to follow that works in time for any niche. Here are the Four Main Steps to getting your plan in place. First is the need to be found by visitors to your blog or website], attracting them to join your list through a great landing or “squeeze” page, then the follow up system to stay in touch, ending with asking them to purchase your services or product items after building their trust. Here’s a bit more detail on these 4 Online Marketing Basics :
1) Attract and Drive Traffic To Your Blog or Website. Using an strategy of blog articles, posting to forums or commenting are nice ways you can target your niche market. Having your links available to obtain more information into the area of interest can send many prospects your way. Develop a relationship with your visitor through being a “friend” or trusted advisor first and give them some value. Don’t attempt to sell them with an obvious pitch right away.
2) Your Capture, Landing or Squeeze Page. This needs to provide something FREE or beneficial/useful that they can get right now . The message should be brief and make them motivated to have what you are providing because it contains value. On this page your goal is to get them to enter their name and email so that you can build your subscriber base and be able to follow up with them later. They exchange their information for your gifts and mentoring through this window.
3) Follow Up Through an Autoresponder. You will now provide a series of messages or follow up information to inform, gift and educate your list members. Your Online Marketing messages cannot be too heavy on sales pitches, and will be linked randomly to your products or services after you recommend them to your subscribers. Building rapport is vital here. You should give more than they expect and leave them hungry and anxious for your next bit of knowledge. Provide that info through your links leading to a potential sale.
4) The Product or Service Page. Here you recommend something that your prospect can try and will benefit them immediately. It could also be an invite to your mlm or network marketing business opportunity. Do not put this right at the beginning of the page. Give them something of value again and afterwards offer your product or service to them through its benefits. Remind them that they have your services as well that they trust by now. Ask them to make the decision, in a limited time, to purchase. Give more incentives or benefits just by being on your list and you should see results.
Using this system and including the elements above in your Online Marketing strategy gives you a much greater chance for success. Improve and test your pages and systems often.It may take some time as it is not a get rich quick scheme. Continue the article marketing and posts to comments on the forums in your niche to maintain interest and perpetuate traffic flow. Becoming respected within your target market and see results which will increase and grow in proportion to your activity using this game plan.
If you like this article, please recommend it or share it below with the share/save button. Also please leave a comment – scroll down and let us know what you think? Your feedback is appreciated.
- 3 Reasons To Begin Online Article Marketing
- 5 Free Leads Resources To Dominate In Any Online Business
- Using Social Media – Not An Option Anymore For Your Business
- 4 Reasons To Start A Blog Now For Your Business
- Work From Home? – Too much information, where do I start?
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!